We are pleased to inform you that our Blackline Live Europe Cloud services successfully launched on 25 June!
What this means for you
Most of our European, African, Indian, and Middle East based customer data is now being processed and stored in our Europe Cloud services.
- If your Blackline Live account was moved to the Europe domain, you will now sign in to your organisation using https://eu.live.blacklinesafety.com.
- All other users should continue to use the U.S. domain at https://live.blacklinesafety.com.
If you attempt to sign in to your organisation in the U.S. domain and you receive a sign in error, your data has likely been moved to Europe. Try signing in to the Europe domain, https://eu.live.blacklinesafety.com, using the same username and password.
If you continue to have difficulty, contact Customer Support immediately.
Device calling phone numbers
During the launch, we experienced some difficulties transferring over some of our regional phone numbers to the Europe domain. Our development teams are working to resolve these issues as quickly as possible. In the meantime, we have working UK-based device calling numbers for each affected region until we get local numbers established again. The site and the phone numbers will update automatically as our teams resolve these issues. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Creating new organisations
We have a new page for creating organisations in the Europe domain. Please ensure you are using the correct page for the organisation you want to create.
- To create an organisation in the U.S. domain, use https://live.blacklinesafety.com/register.
- To create an organisation in the Europe domain use https://eu.live.blacklinesafety.com/register.
IMPORTANT: Once you create an organisation in a domain (U.S. or EUR), you cannot move it to another domain.
For more information, refer to our Europe domain and Cloud services support article: https://support.blacklinesafety.com/notifications/blackline-live-europe-cloud-services-and-domain
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this change, or any of Blackline Safety's products or services, please contact Blackline Safety’s Customer Support team:
- 1-877-869-7212 (toll-free)
United Kingdom & Europe
- +44 1787 222684