Blackline Safety offers a plastic belt clip to replace the metal alligator clip G7 devices ship with. If you are interested in ordering a plastic belt clip, please contact our Customer Care team. To install the plastic belt clip you will need:
- Plastic belt clip
- Phillips #1 Screwdriver
1. Open G7's metal alligator clip
2. Through the hole in the clip, unscrew the screw using a phillips #1 screwdriver
3. Remove the metal alligator clip
4. Align the plastic belt clip screw-hole with the screw-hole on the back of G7
5. Replace the screw in the plastic belt clip using a phillips #1 screwdriver. Ensure the screw is right and the clip will not fall off with G7's everyday wear.
If you have questions involving G7's plastic belt clip, G7, or otherwise, don't hesitate to contact our Customer Care team.