As a Blackline Safety customer, we would like to advise you that we will be conducting a planned System Maintenance on June 3, 2019 at 02:00 MDT/09:00 GMT/18:00 AEST
All devices requiring cellular communication will be impacted. Please keep in mind that your device is connected to the cellular network when it is displaying a solid green light. In the event that your device has a flashing green light you should revert back to your company's secondary safety protocol. Device messages will be delayed but not lost during this maintenance.
The duration of the maintenance is planned for 1 hour with up to 20 minutes of service interruption.
- Start: June 3, 2019 - 02:00 MDT
- Start: June 3, 2019 - 09:00 GMT
- Start: June 3, 2019 - 18:00 AEST
- End: June 3, 2019 - 03:00 MDT
- End: June 3, 2019 - 10:00 GMT
- End: June 3, 2019 - 19:00 AEST
* Click Here to view additional time zones.
Safety Products Affected
- M6/ M6i
- Loner SMD
- Loner IS
If you have any questions regarding this service interruption, please feel free to contact Blackline's Customer Care team.
- Email: email@example.com
- North America phone number: 1-877-869-7212
- Blackline Safety Europe phone number: +44 1787 222684
- International phone number: +1-403-451-0327