As a Blackline Safety customer, we would like to advise you that our Satellite communication provider Iridium has notified us about a planned maintenance on April 10th, 2018 MDT/GMT, April 11, 2018 AEST
Devices operating outside of cellular coverage will be impacted. Any devices located in cell coverage will not be affected as they will switch from satellite to cell coverage.
Please keep in mind that your device is connected when it is displaying a solid green light. In the event that your device has a flashing green light you may need to revert to your company’s secondary safety protocol.
We recommend to perform an early check-in on the device prior to the start of the maintenance window in order to reset the check-in timer and send the most up to date location information to the Blackline Live portal.
Please review the important details below for schedule information:
Maintenance Window Information
The duration of the maintenance is planned for 1 hour with up to 15 minutes of service interruption.
- Start time: April 10th, 2018 10:00 MDT
- Start time: April 10th, 2018 17:00 GMT
- Start time: April 11th, 2018 02:00 AEST
- End time: April 10th, 2018 11:00 MDT
- End time: April 10th 2018 18:00 GMT
- End time: April 11th, 2018 03:00 AEST
Safety Products Affected
- Loner Bridge/900
If you have any questions regarding this service outage, please feel free to contact Blackline's Customer Care team.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1-877-869-7212
- Phone (international): +1-403-451-0327
- Live Chat: http://support.blacklinesafety.com/